Our mission is to advance awareness, development, and access to the practice of behavior analysis in the State of Tennessee by:
- Encouraging the understanding of behavior analysis in academic, research, and the natural environments;
- Supporting the design and application of effective behavioral procedures to improve the quality of life of the citizens of Tennessee
- Serving as a professional reference group for those who identify themselves as scientists or practitioners in disciplines that embrace the principles and practices of behavior analysis;
- Advising political, legislative, and policy-making bodies with respect to all matters pertaining to behavior analysis
- Organizing an annual conference that shall serve as a forum for the presentation of scientific and technological achievements, clinical practice, as well as for discussion of the affairs of the organization;
- Publishing and distributing information on behavior analysis.